With the expansion of Orient for Human Relief in Southern Syria, Bariqa Hospital for Obstetrics and Gynocology in Qunaitira city is considered now one of the Orient sponsored hospitals. This hospital has been really popular among patients, even the ones that live far away, and that is attributed to the high quality of medical care offered by this hospital, especially delivery operations and neonatal care after birth.
In an effort to ease the siege imposed on the cities of Daraa and Qunaitira in the Syrian south, Orient for Human Relief signed a memorandum of understanding with the directorate of Bariqa hospital on 15/03/2018 In the effort of providing all medical equipment and attire necessary to the hospital, after collaborating with “Alliance of religions for Syria organization“, in addition to paying all the hospital expenses, considering the hospital to be the only one providing a variety of medical services to the locals and the displaced in the area, including surgeries and rehabilitation.
Bariqa Hospital Departments
- Reception Area: to register patients and direct them to the specialty clinic.
- Emergency Department: Provided with fully equipped ambulance.
- Hospitalization Section: in the hospital there are around /30/ beds for admitted patients, especially after surgeries or deliveries.
- Neonatal Intensive Care Unit: which includes /4/ units with complete therapeutic equipment for newborns.
- Labor Department.
- Intensive care unit: Provided with three surgical beds.
- Pharmacy: which provides medicine free of charge for patients.
- Laboratory: equipped with the most modern machines, capable of processing a variety of needed tests in the hospital.
- Operating Rooms: there are two surgical halls equipped with the best surgical instruments.
- Medical Clinics: there are /4/ clinics: